The Brinsea Mini II EX is an ideal incubator for those who want full control of every aspect of the incubation period, this is particularly helpful for those people who want to incubate rare eggs such as Parrots and other exotic birds.
This incubator features all of Brinsea’s technology, new and old, and gives you the best chance of hatching your eggs.
- Digital temperature display range of 20.0-40.0°C (68.0-104.0°F)
- Temperature display of °C or °F
- Digital humidity Display
- Automatic humidity control (built in pumping system)
- Automatic egg turning
- Fan assisted airflow
- Adjustable turning interval and angle
- Protected by Biomaster Antimicrobial additive
- Optional egg cooling feature
- Ventilation control
- External water top-up
- Incubator and room temperature alarm
- Power fail indicator
- Incubator capacity 7 hen eggs & 12 quail eggs based on ‘standard sized’ eggs (standard & small egg disk included)
One of the main features of this incubator is that it has full humidity control. It is fully integrated into the unit meaning that there is no separate pump that needs setting up or maintaining. With the pump being integrated, it means that the only external part that you need is a container for the water!
The humidity is controlled via the simple digital display on top of the incubator, the user sets the desired level and the pump ensures that the set level is maintained within its tolerances.
Rated Voltage: 230V AC
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Rated Power: 20W
Digital temperature display range of 20.0-40.0°C
Dimensions: 245mm x 245mm x 165mm
Incubator capacity: 7 hen eggs & 12 small parrot and quail eggs