The Maxi 24 EX combines useful 24 hen egg capacity with a huge specification yet it's easy to use. It provides the ideal environmental control for maximum hatch rates of small numbers of eggs. The high frequency turn facility makes these refined incubators ideal for parrots as well as all other eggs up to goose egg size. With great visibility of the hatching eggs and the convenience of integral water pump, integral automatic humidity control and the latest technical innovations from Brinsea it takes the guesswork out of incubation.
This incubator features all of Brinsea’ s technology, new and old, and gives you the best chance of hatching your eggs.
- Digital temperature display range of 20.0-40.0°C (68.0-104.0°F)
- Temperature display of °C or °F
- Digital Humidity display
- Automatic Humidity control
- Automatic egg turning
- Fan assisted airflow
- Adjustable turning interval and angle
- Protected by Biomaster Antimicrobial additive
- Optional egg cooling feature
- Ventilation control
- Incubator and room temperature alarm
- Power fail indicator
- Incubator capacity 24 Hen eggs, 40 Quail eggs based, 12 Duck eggs & 8 Goose eggs on based on standard sized’ eggs when using the hen, duck, quail and goose quadrants supplied.
Maxi 24 Advance incubator now holds 24 hens' eggs, thanks to Brinsea's new, innovative system of egg disk quadrants. These quadrants simply clip together to allow eggs of one size to be incubated or eggs of different sizes to be incubated together when using different species specific quadrants. Comes supplied with hen and duck quadrants as standard.
The Maxi 24 EX turns the eggs automatically and provides full digital control of temperature and humidity. Brinsea's patented alarms warn of power failure and incubation temperature fluctuations, this machine also features periodic cooling options. With a high frequency turn option this machine is suitable for incubating a wide range of species.
Rated Voltage: 230VAC/12V DC
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Rated Power: 40W
Digital temperature display range of 20.0-40.0°C
Dimensions: 354mm x 354mm x 165mm
- Incubator capacity: 24 Hen eggs, 40 Quail eggs, 12 Duck eggs & 8 Goose eggs based on standard sized’ eggs when using the hen, duck, quail and goose quadrants supplied.